The college is well known for its sports achievements especially, in Volleyball and Basketball. The institute is located in the village of Arjuna Awardee, International Volleyball player, Late Sh. Balwant Singh Ballu. He also rendered coaching services to the volleyball players of the college. The college has built a magnificent volleyball stadium in name of this volleyball legend. Apart from organizing district and state championships, the college organizes Balwant Singh Ballu Memorial Tournament every year in which India's top eight teams comprising all international players of volleyball are invited.
Our college is well known for its achievements in the field of Volleyball. The area is known for its sports loving people. To fulfil and satisfy the urge of sports of the local residents, our institution has started Certificate Course in Physical Education (Now D.P.Ed) and B.Sc. (Physical Education, Health Education and Sports) to attract talent in sports in addition to Physical Education as an optional subject in B.A program. The college selects and admits budding sports stars of different games with consultations of qualified faculty members in the Department of Physical Education. A nominal fee is charged and financial assistance/sports kits are also provided to them. The achievements of our college sports teams have been remarkable. The college has the following facilities for different sports activities:
The institution has a Mini Stadium in the name of Arjuna Awardee, Late Sh. Balwant Singh having two specialized volleyball playgrounds and one basketball court with seating capacity of thousands sports loving spectators. Special volleyball National Level Tournament is annually organized on the death anniversary of Late Sh. Balwant Singh.
Another Main Stadium is there to facilitate the sports persons in athletic events, Yoga, Football, Cricket, Hockey, Kho-Kho, Badminton, Kabaddi (National Style and Circle Style) etc.
The college events are held throughout the whole session. Two-day Annual Athletic Meet is held at the end of the academic session. The students take part in the university, district, state, national and international events as per the calendar of these events.
The college participates in almost of the games held by Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.
The institute has a well-equipped Gymnasium Hall where students have free access in.
Sports Achievements report 2018-19
1. Meenakashi, B.Sc. (Sports) III Roll no.1711 participated in Inter College Fencing Championship held at KUK from 22 to 23 -12- 2018.
2. Preeti Devi, D.P.Ed II Roll no.2 participated in National Ranji Trophy Cricket Championship held in Andhra Pradesh from 12-12-2018 to 28-12-2018.
3. College Kho-Kho (Women) team participated in Inter College Kho-Kho Championship held at Shiva College, Panipat from 24 to 25-10-2018.
4. Raman, class B.Sc. (Sports) III Roll. no. 1717 got Silver Medal in North Zone Inter University from 29-11-2018 to 03-12-2018 and also won Bronze Medal in All India Inter University Kho-Kho Championship held at Fezabad from 06-09-2018 to 09-12-2018.
5. College boxing (Male) team won Gold medal in Inter College Boxing Championship held at KUK from 02-01-2019 to 04-01-2019.
6. College Volleyball (Women) team participated in Inter College Volleyball Championship held at KUK from 17-09-2018 to 18-09-2018.
7. Amit, Ankush, Vijay participated in North Zone Football championship held at Jalandhar from 24-10-2018 to 26-10-2018.
8. College Football (Male) team got 4th positionin Inter College Football Championship held at KUK from 17-09-2018 to 20-09-2018.
9. College Kho-Kho (Male) team won Gold medal in Inter College Kho-Kho Championship held at KUK from 24 to 26-10-2018.
10. Manish, Amit Kumar, Sohan Lal, Ajay kumar, Sandeep participated in North Zone Inter University Kho-Kho Championship held at Fezabad from 23-11-2018 to 26-11-2018.
11. Six students won Gold Medal in District Kho- Kho Championship held at Barsana from 17-10-18 to 18-10-2018.
12. Six students of our college won Silver medal in State Kho-Kho championship held at Panipat from 26-01-2019 to 27-01-2019.
13. Anil Kumar, B.Sc Sports-III won Gold medal in 200Mt, 500Mt, 1000Mt KayakingInter College Championship held at Jind on 27- 28/10/2019.
14. Rahul, B.Sc Sports-I Roll no.23 got Bronze Medal in Inter College Wrestling Championship held at KUK on 3-4/10/2018.
15. Seven players of our college won Gold medal in Distt. Level Khel Mahakumbh held at Kaithal .
16. Seven players of our college won Bronze medal in state khel Maha Kumb held at Karnal on dated 13 to 15-10-2018.
17. Six players of our college won silver medal in senior State Volleyball Championship held at village Munjura, Karnal from31-10-2018 to 02-11-2018.
18. Our college Volleyball (M) team won Bronze Medal in Dr. Harbhajn Singh Volleyball Championship held at Rehon (Punjab) on dated 06 to 8-12-2018.
19. Vinod Kumar, Class B.A.-2nd year, participated in Senior National Volleyball Championship held at Bhuvneshwar from 2 -12-2019 to 02-01-2020.
20. Sandeep Kumar, B.A.-1st year and Vinod Kumar, B.A.-2nd year, participated in Volleyball Federation Cup held at Amritsar, Punjab.
Join us for the best future of your children ...