ADMISSION PROCESS AND GUIDELINES
1. Documents to be attached with the admission form (for new students)
i) Migration Certificate - Original.
ii) A self attested copy of marks-sheet of matriculation as proof of date of birth, copy of Aadhar card and voter's card
iii) A self attested copy of detailed marks- sheet of qualifying examination passed (10+2).
iv) A character certificate from the head of institution last attended.
v) SC/BC or any other reserved category certificate along with affidavit.
vi) Affidavit for gap period, if any.
vii) Four passport sized photographs.
Original certificates of all the exams mentioned above are to be shown at the time of admission.
Guidelines for Admission to B.A./B.Com/ BSC :
1. There will be no rounding off percentage of marks from 0.5% and above to next higher number for determining the eligibility for admission to various courses.
2. As clarified by the Academic Branch Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, 10+2 level examination of various States/Boards of Education recognized by Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra for the purpose of higher education listed in the “Book of Equivalence” may be treated as recognised having passed with five subjects including subject of English.
3. A candidate who has been placed under compartment or allowed to re-appear in one subject only in 10+2 examination of the Board of School Education, Haryana or an equivalent examination of another university/board obtaining at least 40% marks aggregate in Commerce Group or 50% marks in Non-Commerce Groups, may be allowed to get admission provisionally to B.A/B.Com./B.Sc Ist Semester. Such a candidate shall be allowed to clear the compartment/re-appear in the subject in one chance from the concerned university/board. If she does not clear the subject her provisional admission/result of BA/B.Com./BCA/BSc admission will be canceled. The eligibility condition of 33% marks in aggregate for admission to such a compartment case shall be determined by taking into account the minimum pass marks in compartment/re-appear subject.
4. A candidate whose result is declared late by the Kurukshetra University,Kurukshetra/Board of School Education, Haryana for no fault of him/her own, if otherwise eligible and is covered under the admission policy, may be allowed to seek admission in the college within fifteen working days from the date of dispatch of result card without late fee subject to the availability of seats as per the admission schedule of the University. The attendance of such a student shall be counted from the date of admission.
Guidelines for Reservation:
1. The Reservation of seats is as per the Reservation Policy of the Haryana Govt. and is subject to any change/ amendment made by the State Govt. from time to time.
2. If the reserved seat(s) of BC Block-A remain vacant, these will be filled up from BC Block-B and vice-versa. The vacant seats of SC category will not be converted into general seats.
3. Certificate of SC category and the Backward Class (Block 'A' & 'B'), Special backward classes submitted by the candidates on the prescribed proforma alongwith the Admission Form. The BC candidate (Block 'A' & 'B') and Special Backward Classes for benefit of reservation shall also have to furnish an a affidavit to the effect that he/she is not covered under the criteria of creamy layer. The said affidavit shall be furnished both by the father and mother of the candidate issued during the current year.
4. If a candidate of Haryana General SC,BC, SBC and EBP category also apply for differently Abled/ESM/DFF category will be considered first for Haryana General, SC, BC. SBC and EBP category.
5. Dependents of Freedom Fighters of Haryana are required to submit a certificate from the concerned Deputy Commissioner.
6. Only candidate having permanent disability of not less than 40% (being otherwise fit for admission to the course) will be considered for admission. Differently Abled Disability Certificate must be from the Chief Medical Officer of the concerned District.
7. Ex-serviceman and their wards from Haryana are required to submit the certificate from the concerned District Soldier Board.
8. All the eligible candidates whether from Haryana or from Reserved Categories may also compete for seats allocated under All India Category. The candidates of reserved categories should be considered first for Haryana General Category seats.
9. If the number of seats in any particular category is not a round figure 0.5 above will be taken as one and less than 0.5 shall be ignored.
10. Under Physically handicapped category atleast one candidate will be admitted, even if, the share is less than 0.5 seat.
11. The seats remaining vacant under various reserved categories other than the SC Category shall be converted into General category only if upto the day of display of final list no candidate belonging to reserved categories is available for admission.
Join us for the best future of your children ...